Monday, March 29, 2010

End of day 1 in cozumel

We had a great first day in Cozumel, the weather was great and we
spent the day getting to know the nearby area. We did a lot of
snorkeling, Nathan and I got very burned - dumb. The girls got a lot
of reading in and we took walks down the beach. Just down the beach
is Paradise Beach which has all kinds of cool water toys. We're
going to go there one day for sure. We ended the day with a trip into
town, and dinner in the main drag, watching all the hu-bub. We
watched a street artist paint some cool pictures, and Nathan bought
one with some deer in it.

Today is scuba day! Can't wait to get our first major dive under our
belt. Very nervous about going too deep with Nathan, but I paid extra
to have a dive master "hold our hands" the whole day today. I wasn't
comfortable when I booked the dive that they would keep us shallow
like I wanted.

Weather is a bit iffy. Cloudy and windy, hopefully it will improve!